Skip to main content
- Member herbarium of the New Zealand National Herbarium Network; the curator attends all meetings of the network.
- Users of the fungarium include:
- Staff of biosystematic and ecology teams of Landcare Research,
- Crown Research Institutes (AgResearch, Plant and Food Research, ESR, Scion),
- Government departments such as the Ministry of Primary Industries,
- Department of Conservation,
- University of Auckland,
- Auckland Museum,
- Auckland Regional Council,
- The public.
- Exchange programmes are maintained with Australian, Austrian, Canadian, Chinese, and German herbaria.
- Each year about 25 sets of loan specimens are sent on loan to researchers around the world.
- International users include mycologists and plant pathologists, Secretariate of the Pacific Community, UN Food and Agriculture Organization, and Pacific Island nations - especially departments of agriculture and conservation.
- Mycologists from several countries have visited including Argentina, Australia, Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Israel, Japan, Malaysia, Norway, Sweden, UK, and USA.